Sunday, April 20, 2014

two poems

SURFS UP

today i have had seven cups of coffee
today it is beautiful outside and you are somewhere drinking mimosas

i am eating a quiche and thinking about you
do not be scared

i am thinking about belly buttons
they make me feel worried

i am surfing the net
i am surfing the net on a surfboard of anxiety

sometimes i think about going to culinary school
but i have not thought about it for a while

i am not afraid of spiders
but i feel like i should be

i want to get really buff
i want to get ripped and buff 

i want to create a game show
i want to star in a game show

i have twenty three tabs open right now
i am too scared to close any of them
you say that i should close my tabs
i will close them if you want me to
i will try to not be scared




OMG WOW

omg wow you are so pretty
omg wow you dress so cool
omg wow you look so cool
omg wow i am watching you from across the room
omg wow i am happy i came here

omg wow i am drinking jameson
omg wow this jameson is making me feel warm
omg wow you are drinking jameson too
omg wow we have the same taste in liquor
omg wow we have so much in common

omg wow you came up to me
omg wow you are talking to me
omg wow you are making eye contact with me
omg wow you asked me my name
omg wow we are getting along 

omg wow i was bored at this party
omg wow now i am having a good time at this party
omg wow you are introducing me to your friends
omg wow you are bored at this party
omg wow you are inviting me to another party

omg wow we are riding in a cab
omg wow you are sitting next to me
omg wow your leg is pushed up against mine
omg wow your friends are looking at me and then you and me again
omg wow your friends are grinning

omg wow we have been talking for hours
omg wow you like the same things i do
omg wow your lips are very pink
omg wow your eyes are very green
omg wow it is five am already

omg wow we are kissing
omg wow your friends have already left
omg wow it is just the two of us here, alone
omg wow it feels like we are the only people in the whole world
omg wow we are going to your apartment

omg wow your apartment is very nice
omg wow your cat is so cute
omg wow we are having a beer in your bedroom
omg wow you are touching my face with your hands
omg wow your hands feel so warm

omg wow you are taking off your clothes
omg wow you are taking off my clothes
omg wow your body looks amazing
omg wow your body is like no other body
omg wow your body is like the only body

omg wow we are having sex
omg wow this sex feels so nice
omg wow i barely feel nervous or self conscious
omg wow your cat is staring at me
omg wow your arms are wrapped around me

omg wow we both had an orgasm
omg wow we are smoking a cigarette together in your bed
omg wow the sun is coming up 
omg wow your body is covered in sunlight
omg wow you look beautiful covered in the sunlight

omg wow you are falling asleep in my arms
omg wow our bodies fit together perfectly
omg wow your hair smells so nice
omg wow how do you get your hair to smell so nice
omg wow what shampoo do you use to get your hair like this

omg wow it is three pm
omg wow i could lay in this bed with you forever
omg wow you are smiling at me
omg wow
omg wow

No comments:

Post a Comment