Saturday, March 1, 2014

PARTY LIVE BLOG

10:43pm  waiting for the bus to Lydia's house, I have a bottle of Skyy vodka, a bottle of club soda and two 24oz Budweiser beers

10:45pm  the last party I went to at this apartment I knew ~3ppl, shotgunned 2 beers and talked to someone about jimmy kimmel's children for ~5min

11:03pm  sounds like Lydia's neighbor is teaching themselves to play drums 

11:07pm  lydia and lillie are talking abt boys (idk)

11:11pm  reading 'Secret Rendevous' by Kobo Abe [1977] and drinking whiskey while they 'get ready'

11:57pm  ok we're leaving now

12:00-12:09am  trudging through snow

12:19am  in a bedroom...feel like I'm 'far away from the action'...drinking a 24oz beer...

12:20am  Lillie just announced 'I feel fine...I'm okay...'

12:23am  there's a dude here who (apparently) punched my friend, vaguely able to intuit a desire to punch him, he has a ponytail, idk

12:47am  two ppl are standing on the kitchen island, ppl are chanting 'make out'

12:50am  'every boys name is in the bucket! whatever name I pick has to kiss Mary Lowe!!!'

12:51am  clay has to kiss mary lowe

12:52am  thought 'anarchy', 'depraved'

12:52am  have been to ~3 parties at clays house

12:53am  clay wouldn't kiss; picking new names

12;54am  jesus...ppl are screaming...

12:54am  what if there is an orgy? jesus idk...

12:55am  omg they picked charlotte!!!

12:58am  CHAOS

1:01am  rooting for this party to become a riot

1:05am  someone picked up an empty bottle of vodka, stared at it sadly / desperately, put it back down

1:08am  feel a vague desire to 'make something happen' (what does this mean???)

1:09am  lots of ppl are making out...katie said 'people are making out...I support it...no one is ever making out!!!'

1:11am  literally screamed 'thank god!!' when my friend sen showed up / I want to listen to 'clash city rockers' / idk

1:12-1:14am Alec wants to make out with a girl, said 'I don't remember how to make out!!!' nervously, I screamed 'JUST MAKE OUT WITH HER!!!'

1:14am  i think im drunk 

1:16am  talking to some dude who seemed shocked that I was able to execute a basic three step dap, he muttered 'that's what's up'

1:17am  I like this dude !

1:23am  this dude Lawrence convinced Katie to take hip hop dance lessons lol

1:26am  Lawrence fucks with me lol 

1:32am apparently I missed a fight!!! damn...idk...

1:48am  dude asked if I had 'good glutes', said 'we'll work on your glutes  ha ha ha' and then 'you're drinking a tall boy ha ha ha!', implied that he thought sen and I were dating, I said 'when you laugh the bottom half of your face doesn't moves...' he said 'ha ha ha' and his face did not move

1:53am  pretended to have to go to the bathroom to 'escape'

2:00am  realized that glutes man was trying to fuck with sen and I, idk...

2:04am someone stole Lydia's booze, we're looking for them

2:07am  overheard: 'where are we going?' 'home, where it's safe.'

2:13am  mad shitbirds here

2:16-2:21am  'helping' Alec hit on a girl by talking to the guy (Sam) who was talking to her — Sam is v cool!!!!

2:22am  Sam gave me a shot of gin 

2:25am  Alec was v unable to flirt, smoking with him now, he said 'maybe I just can't do this shit...well...haha...back to okcupid...' (seems bleak)

2:47am lydia and I worked together to help Alec write a text to the girl he likes (who left), here it is:
"yo, it was good seeing you tonight, we should get some coffee or something"

2:54am  ppl are screaming in another room...they are all singing (screaming) 'my girl'...lydia is talking abt some dude from okcupid...idk...

2:56am  finished my last beer, slammed it on the table 'triumphantly', thought to myself 'I'm so glad I'm not single' while watching drunk people flail their limbs at each other, life is a void

2:57am  briefly felt severely depressed while imagining being single at this party

3:01am  someone put on 'ain't misbehaving', feels hilarious, laughing, thought 'cosmic joke'

3:07am  overheard: 'here's a condom, I hope you get pregnant' (it's time to leave)

3:15am  instead of leaving we stole beers from the closet, someone is telling me that they shaved their beard bc they are 'so depressed'

3:18-3:24an  talking abt Pokemon 

3:26am  cops are here lol

3:36am  jesus

3:50am  back at Lydia's, ~7ppl came back here, feel extremely anti social, idk...

3:58am  feel like I want to go bed, feeling painfully insecure about 'being too old', 'not being cool' etc


No comments:

Post a Comment